I wanted to do something different for this post, and as I always seem to remember random funny facts that I never I thought I would need, I thought I would share some to make you laugh, or at least find a little interesting. Here goes:
- Cherophopbia is a fear of fun.
- It is illegal in the UK to eat mince pies on Christmas Day.
- If you lift a kangaroos tail of the ground then it can’t hop.
- You can’t snore and dream at the same time.
- The Titanic was the first ship to send out the SOS distress signal.
- It is illegal to die in the British Houses of Parliament.
- Slugs have four noses.
- George W. Bush was once a cheer-leader.
- In the Lord of the Rings books, after Gandalf persuaded Bilbo to give the One Ring to Frodo, he spent 17 years researching the rings story before returning to Frodo.
- The national animal of Scotland is a unicorn.
I hope you enjoyed this little post. Have fun!